Zoetis delivers quality medicines and vaccines, complemented by diagnostic products and genetic tests and supported by a range of services. We strive to provide veterinarians and the livestock farmers and companion animal owners they support with the resources they need to succeed.
We offer a diverse portfolio of products, services and animal health solutions across eight core animal species. Our farm animal products and services are dedicated to cattle, poultry, sheep and pigs, and our companion animal offerings cater to cats, dogs and horses.
Zoetis strives to support those who raise and care for farm animals by providing a range of products and services that offer tangible solutions to the many challenges veterinarians and livestock producers face every day.
We offer products for beef and dairy cattle, pigs, poultry, sheep and fish that prevent or treat conditions that adversely impact livestock and the cost-effective production of wholesome, high-quality animal protein, including milk, meat, poultry, fish and eggs.
Our comprehensive portfolio of product lines spans seven categories:
• Vaccines to prevent diseases of the respiratory, gastrointestinal and reproductive tracts or induce an immune response
• Parasiticides to prevent or eliminate external and internal parasites such as fleas, ticks and worms
• Anti-infectives to prevent, kill or slow the growth of bacteria or protozoa
• Medicinal feed additives that provide medicines and nutrients
• Genetic tests
• Diagnostic tests
• Other pharmaceuticals such as medicines for pain and sedation, as well as oncological and antiemetic products