Buy direct from Zoetis with the same low prices available to everyone
- Prices are clearly visible for
all to see
- Best buy prices based on quantity ordered
- Promotions clearly listed
- Straight forward shopping experience
- Seamless delivery Australia-wide
- Multiple ways to place orders and pay account
- Easy access to technical knowledge
- Info on products and associated conditions and diseases
- Easy to find contact details and greater support
Australian veterinarians can now purchase our full range of products directly from Zoetis.
Zoetis Direct is a business-to-business initiative. Zoetis does not supply products directly to the general public.
VIDEO: OVERVIEW OF ZOETIS DIRECT
Zoetis Direct evolves the way we deliver value to you, your clinic and importantly to your patients. You will enjoy transparent pricing, a simple ordering system, seamless delivery and easy access to expert advice through our direct distribution commitment.
- Revolution is a once-a-month top-spot for dogs, cats and rabbits, with activity against various internal and external parasites.
- The active ingredient, selamectin, is applied topically and distributed not only topically but also absorbed and distributed systemically.
- Start age 6 weeks for puppies and kittens, 8 weeks for rabbits.
- Canex all-wormer tablets contains pyrantel embonate, oxantel embonate and praziquantel and has activity against the major intestinal worms affecting dogs.
Recommendations for Use:
- Treatment, control and prevention of flea (Ctenocephalides spp.) infestations and the control of flea allergy dermatitis in dogs.
- Prevention of heartworm disease caused by Dirofilaria immitis in dogs.
- Treatment and control of ear mites (O. cynotis) in dogs.
- Treatment and control of sarcoptic mange (S. scabiei) in dogs.
- Treatment of biting lice (Trichodectes canis) and sucking lice (Linognathus setosus) in dogs.
Puppies, kittens and small rabbits up to 2.5 kg
1, 3 or 15 x 15 mg
Cats, Rabbits: 2.6 – 7.5 kg
1, 3 or 6 x 45 mg
Dogs: 2.6–5 kg
1, 3 or 6 x 30 mg
Dogs: 5.1–10 kg
1, 3 or 6 x 60 mg
Dogs: 10.1–20 kg
1, 3 or 6 x 120 mg
Dogs: 20.1–40 kg
1, 3 or 6 x 240 mg
- Revolution is a convenient, low-volume, once-a-month application.
- Revolution is approved for use in pregnancy, lactating and breeding dogs.
- Revolution treats multiple parasites in a single treatment, including 3 stages of the flea life cycle (adults, eggs and larvae).
- Revolution is waterproof after two hours.
- Revolution Dog + Canex provides comprehensive parasite coverage against fleas, heartworm, ear mites, sarcoptic mange, biting & sucking lice as well as intestinal worms (roundworm, hookworm, whipworm and tapeworm).
- Treatment schedule – treat monthly with Revolution & 3-monthly with Canex.
Once a month, simply squeeze Revolution out and onto the skin just in front of your cat or dog's shoulder blades. Two hours later, your pet will receive protection against fleas (including their eggs and larvae), heartworm, and other parasites for the next 30 days. No pills to mash into your pet's food. No sticky sprays. No more juggling lots of different products.
In the event you bathe your pet two hours after applying Revolution, rest assured knowing Revolution will be unaffected, remaining completely effective.
- Hold tube upright
- Press cap down until you hear a click (meaning the cap has punctured the tip of the tube)
- Remove cap and check tube tip is clear and open
- Part the hair at the base of your cat or dog's neck
- Place the tube onto a visible area of skin
- Squeeze tube 3 or 4 times onto just one spot until empty. Keep tube squeezed to avoid drawing liquid back into the tube
- While keeping the tube squeezed, drag it along and away from the liquid, then lift up to remove
- Ensure tube has been emptied
Relax for a month knowing your pet is protected!
Number of tubes per month
Puppy, Kitten or Rabbit
Up to 2.5 kg
Greater than 40 kg
Appropriate combination of tubes
Store below 30°C (Room Temperature) in the original carton.
Will irritate the eyes. Avoid contact with eyes. If product in eyes, wash it out immediately with water. Wash hands after use. Flammable – Keep away from heat, sparks, open flames or other sources of ignition.
First Aid Statement
If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre. Phone Australia 131126.
Registered label warnings
DO NOT USE in rabbits that may be used or processed for human consumption.
This product Is contraindicated for use on dogs and cats less than 6 weeks of age.
This product Is contraindicated for use on rabbits less than 8 weeks of age.
Revolution has been tested with no adverse reactions in dogs of over 100 different pure and mixed breeds including Collies. No adverse effects were observed when Revolution was applied at 10 times the recommended dose and in pregnant and lactating females, breeding males and females and dogs six weeks of age and older. Revolution was also applied at 3 times the recommended dose to heartworm infected dogs, and no adverse effects were observed.
Revolution has been tested with no serious adverse reactions in cats of over 15 different pure and mixed breeds. No adverse effects were noted when Revolution was applied at 10 times the recommended dose and in pregnant and lactating females, breeding males and females and cats six weeks of age and older. Revolution was also applied at 4 times the recommended dose to heartworm infected cats, and no adverse effects were observed. Accidental oral administration of Revolution to cats may induce salivation or vomiting.
Revolution has been shown to be safe when applied at up to 3 times the recommended dose. The safety of Revolution has not been assessed following accidental oral ingestion or in breeding rabbits of either sex including pregnant or lactating does.
Use of Revolution in dogs and cats has occasionally been associated with transient application site reactions such as alopecia, coat colour change and pruritus. In well-controlled clinical studies in dogs and cats, Revolution was used safely in animals receiving other frequently used veterinary products such as vaccines, anthelmintics, antiparasitics, antibiotics, steroids, collars, shampoos and dips.
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- United States