Buy direct from Zoetis with the same low prices available to everyone
- Prices are clearly visible for
all to see
- Best buy prices based on quantity ordered
- Promotions clearly listed
- Straight forward shopping experience
- Seamless delivery Australia-wide
- Multiple ways to place orders and pay account
- Easy access to technical knowledge
- Info on products and associated conditions and diseases
- Easy to find contact details and greater support
Australian veterinarians can now purchase our full range of products directly from Zoetis.
Zoetis Direct is a business-to-business initiative. Zoetis does not supply products directly to the general public.
VIDEO: OVERVIEW OF ZOETIS DIRECT
Zoetis Direct evolves the way we deliver value to you, your clinic and importantly to your patients. You will enjoy transparent pricing, a simple ordering system, seamless delivery and easy access to expert advice through our direct distribution commitment.
- Revolution PLUS is a convenient monthly-spot-on offering the protection cats need
- Revolution PLUS has a unique dual action formula that is twice as tough on fleas and mites and offers even broader protection – including the deadly paralysis tick
- Revolution PLUS is low volume and quick drying; no oily residue left on cat, on hands or in the home
Recommendations for Use:
For the treatment, control and the prevention of fleas (Ctenocephalides spp.), for the treatment and control of paralysis tick (Ixodes holocyclus), roundworm (Toxocara cati), hookworm (Ancyclostoma tubaeforme), ear mites (Otodectes cynotis), and biting lice (Felicola subrostratus), and the prevention of heartworm disease (Dirofilaria immitis) in cats.
REVOLUTION PLUS for
Contents ( selamectin and sarolaner )
1 or 3 x 0.25mL 15mg selamectin/2.5mg sarolaner
1, 3 or 6 x 0.5mL 30mg selamectin /
1, 3 or 6 x 1.0mL 60mg selamectin /
- Unique dual action formula that is twice as tough on fleas and mites and offers even broader protection, including the deadly paralysis tick
- 100% reduction in adult flea counts for 35 days, kills fleas before they can lay eggs (interrupting the flea lifecycle) and decreases flea allergy dermatitis
- Kills paralysis ticks before toxicity can take hold
- Ideal for cats in higher risk flea and tick areas in addition to those that weight more than 7.5kg
- Trusted protection against heartworm, roundworm, hookworm and lice
Administration – step-by-step instructions
Step 1 “CLICK”. Press cap until you hear a “CLICK”
Remove the tube from its protective package. Hold upright and press the cap to puncture the seal. Remove cap to apply the product.
Step 2 APPLY TO BACK OF NECK. Part hair on neck so that skin is visible
Part hair at the top of the cat’s neck, touch tube tip to visible skin. Squeeze tube 3 or 4 times in one spot.
Step 3 ENSURE TUBE IS EMPTY. Squeeze tube to empty entire contents
Keeping the tube squeezed, glide it along the skin and away from the liquid, then lift off. Ensure the tube is empty before disposal.
Avoid contact between the product and fingers. Keep away from eyes. Do not apply when the hair coat is wet. Read the enclosed leaflet for full instructions. Treatment for heartworm should occur regularly at monthly intervals.
Number of tubes per month
1.25 – 2.5 kg
2.6 – 5 kg
5.1 – 10 kg
> 10 kg
Appropriate combination of tubes
Store below 30 °C (room temperature). Do not remove tube from the blister until ready for use.
Avoid contact with treated cats until the application area is dry. The product is harmful after ingestion. Keep product in the original packaging until ready for use to prevent access by children. Used tubes should be disposed of immediately. Flammable. Keep product away from heat, sparks, open flames or other sources of ignition.
If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre. Phone Australia 13 11 26.
If in eyes wash out immediately with water.
Dispose of empty tubes by wrapping with paper and placing in garbage.
Registered label warnings
DO NOT allow children to play with treated animal(s) until the application area is completely dry.
Not recommended for use on kittens under 8 weeks of age or weighing less than 1.25 kg.
- Wash hands after handling treated animals.
- Avoid touching eyes and face after using the product or after handling treated animals.
- Keep the product out of reach and sight of children.
- Ingestion of sarolaner may be harmful for children upon accidental ingestion. To avoid accidental ingestion administer the product immediately after removal from the package. Used tubes should be disposed of immediately.
- If product is accidentally swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show the package leaflet or label to the physician.
- The safety of this product has not been established during pregnancy and lactation or in animals intended for breeding.
The product may cause mild and temporary itchy skin at the application site. Mild to moderate hair loss at the application site, skin redness and drooling have been observed rarely on cats.
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- United States