Buy direct from Zoetis with the same low prices available to everyone
- Prices are clearly visible for
all to see
- Best buy prices based on quantity ordered
- Promotions clearly listed
- Straight forward shopping experience
- Seamless delivery Australia-wide
- Multiple ways to place orders and pay account
- Easy access to technical knowledge
- Info on products and associated conditions and diseases
- Easy to find contact details and greater support
Australian veterinarians can now purchase our full range of products directly from Zoetis.
Zoetis Direct is a business-to-business initiative. Zoetis does not supply products directly to the general public.
VIDEO: OVERVIEW OF ZOETIS DIRECT
Zoetis Direct evolves the way we deliver value to you, your clinic and importantly to your patients. You will enjoy transparent pricing, a simple ordering system, seamless delivery and easy access to expert advice through our direct distribution commitment.
- Equest® Plus Tape contains moxidectin and praziquantel, sufficient to treat a horse of up to 575 kg.
- Controls tapeworm, bots and gastrointestinal roundworms including adult and encysted stages and benzimidazole resistant strains of small strongyles.
- Long acting: The Egg Reappearance Period (ERP) for Equest® Plus Tape is at least 14 weeks, which means that recontamination of the pasture by strongyle eggs is significantly reduced during this period.
- Unique gel formulation that dissolves rapidly on the tongue, aiding compliance.
- A dial-up syringe is designed with a narrow barrel to allow easy access into the side of the horse’s mouth to deliver the right dose every time.
Recommendations for use:
Equest® Plus Tape is palatable and effective for the treatment and control of:
Tapeworm: Anoplocephala perfoliata, Anoplocephala magna and Paranoplocephala mamillana.
Large Strongyles: Strongylus vulgaris (adults, L3 and L4 arterial stages), Strongylus edentatus (adults and L4 visceral larval stages), Strongylus equinus (adults), Triodontophorus spp. (adults) including T. brevicauda,
T. serratus and T. tenuicollis, Craterostomum acuticaudatum (adults).
Small Strongyles (adults): Cyathostomum spp. including C. catinatum and C. pateratum; Cylicostephanus spp. including C. calicatus, C. goldi; C. longibursatus and C. minutus, Cylicocyclus spp. including C. brevicapsulatus,
C. elongatus, C. insigne, C. leptostomum, C. nassatus, C. radiatus, C. ashworthi and C. ultrajectinus; Cylicodontophorus bicoronatus; Coronocyclus spp. including C. coronatus, C. labiatus and C. labratus; Gyalocephalus capitatus; Parapoteriostomum mettami; Peterovinema poculatus; Poteriostomum imparidentatum, as well as benzimidazole resistant strains.
Pinworms: Oxyurus equi (adults and L3/L4 larval stages). Ascarids: Parascaris equorum (adults and intestinal stages (L4)). Hairworms: Trichostrongylus axei (adults).
Intestinal Threadworms: Strongyloides westeri.
Large Mouthed Stomach Worms: Habronema spp. – gastric and cutaneous (summer sore) forms. Stomach Bots: Gasterophilus intestinalis (2 & 3 stage larvae), Gasterophilus nasalis (2 & 3 stage larvae). Cutaneous Onchocerciasis: Onchocerca spp. (microfiliariae).
- 50 x 11.8 g syringe (stud bucket).
- Low dose volume.
- Lasts up to twice as long as other wormers, reducing labour and product costs.
- Palatable liquefying gel formulation means lower risk of wastage and consequent under-dosing.
- Equest® Plus Tape long acting horse wormer and boticide gel is the only horse wormer effective as a single dose against encysted stages of small strongyles: developing stages (DL), late encysted stages (LL3/EL4), and aids in control of early encysted stages (EL3) including inhibited larvae (greater than 90% effective).
- Equest® Plus Tape is administered orally at a dose rate of 0.4 mg/kg moxidectin and 2.5 mg/kg praziquantel.
- It is supplied in a ready to use syringe, calibrated according to the body weight of the horse to be treated, in intervals of 25 kg body weight.
- The following table will act as a guide only:
Store below 30°C (room temperature).
Harmful if swallowed. Will irritate eyes and skin. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. If product in eyes, wash it out immediately with water. Wash hands after use.
Additional information is in the Material Safety Data Sheet.
First Aid Statement
If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre. Phone Australia 131126.
Registered label warnings
MEAT WITHHOLDING PERIOD (HORSES):
DO NOT USE less than 28 days before slaughter for human consumption
DO NOT ADMINISTER THE FULL SYRINGE TO HORSES UNDER 400 KG [500KG].
USE WITH CAUTION IN FOALS AND SMALLER BREEDS BY CAREFULLY.
CALIBRATING THE DOSE AND AVOID OVERDOSING.
KEEP AWAY FROM DOGS: Excessive consumption of spilt material may cause toxicity.
When used as directed, EQUEST PLUS TAPE LONG ACTING HORSE WORMER AND BOTICIDE GEL is safe in foals over 4 weeks of age and in all breeding stock, including stallions and pregnant mares.
- Costa Rica
- Czech Republic
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- United States